Parents/Guardians: Gerber School will be checking out chromebooks to students that need a device for online learning. If you are interested in borrowing a chromebook from the school, please click on the link below and fill in the requested information. This form should be completed prior to check out. Come to the school during your scheduled time, and staff will be there to assist you through the checkout system.
Wednesday, April 8th:
10:45-11:30 Grades 1 & 2 and TK/K parents if needed
11:30-12:15 Grade 3
12:15-1:00 Grade 4
Thursday, April 9th
10:45-11:30 Grade 5
11:30-12:15 Grade 6
12:15-1:00 Grade 7
1:00-1:45 Grade 8
Checkout will be done in the parking lot. There will be two lanes to help speed up the process. Please see image at the bottom of the page.
- Families will remain in their cars (this will be a drive-up service model).
- Student needs to be present to pickup Chromebook
- Students - please be prepared to provide the teacher's name and slot number that the Chromebook will be located in.
- Staff will greet the car from a distance and ask for the student's name, teacher's name, and the slot number of the cart where the Chromebook is found.
- Staff will have a list of student names who have completed the Distance Learning Checkout Form (no devices will be given to students who have not completed this checkout form in advance).
- Another staff member will retrieve the Chromebook(s).
- The device will be set on the table at the end of the parking lot for the students to retrieve.
Acceptance of Responsibility
The borrower agrees to return the equipment in the same condition as when loaned and further agrees to reimburse the District for any loss or damage incurred while the borrower has custody. Normal wear and tear is excluded. This device is to be used for educational and school-related purposes.